All products must be paid for at the time of ordering in full before dispatching.
We accept payment by PayPal either via our website or direct link that can be emailed to you.
When you checkout on our website you will be then taken to PayPal’s secure site to complete the transaction. We do not store any of your card details on our site.
Cheque payments are subject to the usual clearing period. All goods remain the property of New Oak Doors until payment is made in full and cleared.
Delivery Of your Order
- Delivery is only within our service are of Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Burton on Trent, Chesterfield, and surrounding areas. Please check with us before ordering that we cover your area.
- Delivery of our doors are free of charge to these areas.
- Most orders are delivered within 3 – 7 working days.
- If your order includes free delivery, this only applies to the first attempt to deliver. Subsequent delivery attempts will be charge for.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an order confirmation to the email address you supplied. One or two days before the delivery you will then receive a call or email to confirm the day and time for delivery.
- On receipt of an order and before signing any delivery document ensure that you check the quantity, sizes and type of door is the same as your order. Please also ensure that all packaging for your order is intact and not damaged. Shortages and damages must be reported to us immediately and noted on the delivery note.
- Please retain a copy or take a photo of the signed delivery note for your records.
- Signing the delivery note as ‘unexamined’ will not be acceptable if damage is found subsequently.
- Please carefully remove the packaging as you will need to re-wrap the product should you need to return any part of your order. You must advise us within 24 hours of delivery of any defects on your doors. We are unable to accept claims for damages or defects after this time.
- While we will make every effort to get your doors delivered in a timely manner, we reserve the right to cancel deliveries without notice, for example but not limited to reasons such as, adverse weather conditions (floods, ice, snow). Traffic conditions/delays.
- We recommend that you do not book your installer until all goods have been received in good condition. We will not be held responsible for wasted joiners time, or similar, if you have booked your trades person before receiving all items.
- If You have ordered a fitted package, then the fitters will bring your order with them.
- Our liability in respect of any shortage, loss or damage to the goods shall be limited to the proportion of the price attributable to those which have been undelivered, lost or damaged.
- If supply of products is delayed by our suppliers, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
- On receipt of your order, doors must be stored flat in a dry area and away from areas of wet plaster or in areas yet to be plastered and at normal room temperature away from extreme heat or cold.
- When storing a door prior to installation, do not lean or stand the door as it will encourage the door to twist or bow. Always store the door laying level and flat resting on support timbers.
It is important that our Installation and Finishing Guidelines are followed to keep within the warranty.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before ordering.